Tuesday, July 12, 2005

100 Things

These are probably not the most pertinent, but they'll do in a pinch...

  1. I have built my own identity.
  2. I am a chickie baby.
  3. I only like baby pickles (both dill and sweet).
  4. I can’t sing at all, but that never stops me.
  5. I want children more than anything.
  6. I am an Enneagram nine personality type.
  7. I hate conflict.
  8. My brother beats me at chess all the time.
  9. I don’t watch the news enough.
  10. I am a bully.
  11. I am a victim.
  12. I love garlic mashed potatoes and clam chowder. (Not together.)
  13. Red has most often been my favorite color.
  14. I feel like I did a lot of things too early.
  15. I love to talk dirty.
  16. Nothing makes me calmer then television.
  17. I consider myself to be highly spiritual.
  18. I love big men.
  19. My reason for living is to understand relationships between people.
  20. I love blue jeans.
  21. I am unable to get even eye drops into my eyes.
  22. I hate meat and lettuce together.
  23. I have seen every single episode of Murder, She Wrote.
  24. I can speak enough Spanish to have a happily adequate conversation with a four year old.
  25. I am afraid of the “silver people” who entertain on street corners.
  26. I love ketchup…and lots of it.
  27. I prefer to wait out decisions than make them.
  28. I hate the little steps in life.
  29. I am a juggalo.
  30. I was born Catholic, but it ended there.
  31. I have been pierced sixteen times and the nose is by far, the worst.
  32. I hate bigotry, homophobia, and chauvinism.
  33. I secretly don’t like reggae music. (I know…I’m so uncool.)
  34. I adored professional wrestling and can pick out the exact moment I stopped. (HHH, necrophilia…enough said.)
  35. I openly hate Bush, politics aside.
  36. I am fond of anything that makes me feel magical, like glitter, twinkle lights, fairy wings, and magic wands.
  37. I make up alternate names for everyone and everything.
  38. I love to draw naked pictures of people.
  39. Turns out, I do have a green thumb.
  40. I am notorious for not calling people back.
  41. I was once in a band and we sucked. But I listen to our CD all the time and sing along.
  42. I am adopted.
  43. I have three tattoos; I am only satisfied with one.
  44. My best experiences with famous people have been Jamie Foxx and Rob Van Dam.
  45. My favorite feature on myself is my lips.
  46. My least favorite feature is my hands.
  47. I like things that smell like citrus, flowers, fabric softener, or gasoline.
  48. I am very close to my family.
  49. I love listening to Harry Potter books on tape.
  50. I am surprisingly flexible and annually scored the best in my middle school class on the sit and reach.
  51. I keep buying pet fish even though they die really quickly. (I have been through over sixty in the last three years, but I only cried at the death of my first one.)
  52. I am loyal and love deeply.
  53. I like to be surrounded by color.
  54. My favorite exotic foods are, in order: Korean, Mexican, Ethiopian, and Indian.
  55. I have enviable hair.
  56. I strongly dislike chipped toenails.
  57. I am highly judgmental.
  58. I am afraid of worms.
  59. The worst feeling in the world for me is touching a cotton ball.
  60. I am a sucker for a big vocabulary.
  61. I get warm very easily and hate to sweat.
  62. I love trips to the drugstore.
  63. My mouth gets me in trouble, a lot.
  64. I taught my mother how to braid when I was four years old.
  65. I like Del Taco more than Taco Bell and it gives me terrible guilt.
  66. I need very little sleep.
  67. I worry that cutting the umbilical cord will hurt and it scares me more than giving birth (yeah, I know it’s not connected to me).
  68. I love spanking, especially getting one.
  69. I hate talking on the telephone.
  70. I read about death obsessively, particularly the Holocaust, witch trials, serial and spree killers, and the mafia.
  71. I want to marry Keanu Reeves and have like, a hundred of his babies.
  72. I hate shopping for bras.
  73. When I was thirteen my best friend and I broke into someone’s house and got drunk in their empty bathtub.
  74. I take too many pictures of my cats.
  75. I like dying hair.
  76. I seriously believed that you only got your period once and was shocked when it happened a month after my first one.
  77. I graduated from college with honors.
  78. I was electrocuted in the mouth once…that was weird.
  79. I am a stand-up comedy fan boy.
  80. I make a lot of squealing noises.
  81. I don’t like people touching me.
  82. I love to paint, but I hate the mess it makes.
  83. My top three bands are Staind, Sublime, and Nirvana.
  84. I am stubborn.
  85. I would rather rent a movie than see it in the theatre.
  86. I am very good at getting other people to do things for me.
  87. I wish that the world were a more even place.
  88. I hope to make a difference in people’s lives.
  89. I worry that my grandparents will find out that I didn’t pray for the pope like I told them I would.
  90. When I was nine, I cracked two ribs falling off a rope swing but never told my mother because I knew she’d be mad.
  91. I never work to my potential.
  92. I recently discovered that I get jealous.
  93. I think that elastic waistbands on pants should be a crime.
  94. I think we aren’t involved in each other’s lives nearly enough.
  95. I love being alone.
  96. I have lots and lots of good intentions.
  97. I have a hard time saying no.
  98. I like being cold.
  99. I can drink a beer from my cleavage.
  100. I admire people that set goals and achieve them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cotton buds suck, I agree!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home