Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bring Back the Caveman

Nothing can ever be uncomplicated. The problem with getting involved with intelligent men is that they are fucking intelligent; I miss those guys I dated in high school. Their needs and desires were fucking simple! Give 'um sex or food, and they were happy. Never let them find out you're fucking someone else, and they were happy. Shut up during any sports event, and they were happy.

But no! I had to get all uppity and shit. I had to say, "Hey, these guys won't do for the long haul because they bore me to tears!" So, you get involved with intelligent guys and your shit just became 1,000,000 times more intense. You're never fighting about what you think you're fighting about; there is always some aspect of manipulation on both your parts, so you feel like you are playing the game on two fields at once. Fuck, you're playing two games on two fields at once. And one of those games, you've never heard of before!

Why can't I just be satisfied with the simple one that carries my shit around and kisses me for bringing him submarine sandwiches!?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

Because, as you so aptly pointed out, they'd bore you silly. Ultimately, you realize that meeting a worthy adversary involves the mental game as well as the purely physical, extrinsic world.

Besides, never decry intelligence -- especially at a time when it is clear that the majority of the human conditions is dumber than bricks.

Admit it. You love it. :D

poiesia

2:12 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home