Saturday, July 23, 2005

IRC High


So, we've all said it at one time or another. IRC is like high school. I have been at my childhood home for the past couple of days and here are a few excepts from several notes I saved from highschool. These were written by various people. Thought you might enjoy:

"...I just saw Justin on my way to English. He borrowed my blue pen. It's not even mine. Mine got switched with someone's same pen. Except the one I ended up with has the cap chewed on. Eww! He's gonna be sooo-ooo grossed out. Oops! Oh well. So, we have detention together? Good timing!..."
--Tiffany

"...Everytime I look for you, I can't find you. Are you a Turk? I like that word. Next time you see McDonough, tell him Nicki likes him, but don't tell him who told you. K? You better not tell him I told you. What's so big about yours and Nil's thing about the pets? I promise I won't tell Nils...."
--Gina

"...I'm stressed. Justin and I are poopy...we may be breaking up, or may be broken up, I actually don't know. Isn't that retarded? We got all screwed up. We need to take this to a non-serious level and just fuck or something.... Gilbert is going to catch me with this letter.... I have a burning itch--no, desire (that sounded like a vaginal infection, huh?) to run through the halls throwing condoms. Don't ask.... Are you concerned about my mental health yet?..." (Sidenote: Especially appropriate to me right now.)
--Tiffany

"What the fuck is THAT you ask? Well, you know how I went to my mom's office on Friday? I went to the supply room and just stole stuff...."
--Nils

"...me and Sarah were gonna do an April Fool's joke on our religion class. We were gonna go around back and and bang on all the windows. All we did was look through them. So, then we ran around to the front and made helluv noise and the whole building shook. When we got inside, we were all, April Fools! and we were laughing. But no one else was. They were all like, Go away loser! Everyone was like, crying and talking about people being killed by drunk drivers...."
--Paige

"....Justin is trying to persuade his daddy to let him spend the night. Are you sure it's okay?... I have to go to Planned Parenthood at five.... You can give me my much needed SAFER SEX talk. Or possibly an abstinence lecture. Babe, I'm gonna turn your beautiful home into a brothel for the night...." (Sidenote: She did, and Justin puked on my livingroom couch! Awesome.)
--Tiffany

"...So I started seeing him at school everyday.... Today, at break, he walked me to the crosswalk and then, before he said goodbye, he asked me to go out with him. I said, Yes and we kissed. It was so cool....Ok, well I've gots-to-go now. I'll see you in computers. I (heart) Matt!!"
--Lisa

"I am so fucking pissed at you. My life is over because of the things you get yourself into. Do you know what's going to happen to me?... I'm grounded for a month because my dad is pissed that his shotgun was confiscated...I've lectured and lectured you about this stuff! Were you even listening?..." (Sidenote: Since I have no recollection of this incident, it couldn't have been as bad as it sounds...but then, I have NO recollection, so maybe it was.)
--Alexis

"...What math are you going into next year? Algebra II/Trig? I know you are. You're smart. You actually take notes. Well, you kinda have to though because you sit right in front of the witch. I really, really, REALLY have to piss!!! This class is boring. Do my nails look fake?..."
--Tiffany

"...Let's see--what can I write about? Oh, I'm not totally anal anymore--only a little bit. I found out last week and last weekend that a lot of my friends do drugs and have had sex and that kind of stuff. And you know what?!? I didnt give a shit. Don't worry--I'm not gonna ask you what you've done since I don't want to know...."
--Nils

Okay, so there it is...all the petty relationship crap, the deviance, the brat antics, the bad timing, the gossip, the immorality, the prudishness, the clicks; it's IRC and high school in a nutshell. Bring back memories?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger naughty_one said...

I am dying!!! OMG!!! How could I forget notes like that???? Btw...the confiscated shotgun made me jump...and brought back memories of a party, my drunk ass on the roof with a 22 in my hand....and then...the busted windshield of the car on the street below. Ahhh...high school! You either make it out alive, or you loose a toe or two on the way....

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home