Tuesday, July 26, 2005

SSC Story Contest Entry #1

n and I have been talking a bit about entering this contest. My biggest problem has been in the word count limitation. I typically don't write stories with less than 1,000 words. So, this has been hard. I thought I would start by entering the Mini Saga since it would put me in the mindset of fewest words. English teachers have told me that I get too flowery, too verbose. Fuck them! But, J does say I talk too much. Here's my entry:

(Untitled, 2005)

He could see flowering across her ass, purpling staining, smeared and blotched, bleached white skin like inked linen. Her tears were worthless, but this veneration, her plaque flesh, an etched apology with a vicious cane. She wouldn’t forget this soon; when he slashed down fiery lacework, she knew his artistry.

Masterpiece, Master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home