Monday, August 22, 2005

Aye Papi!

He's back. He's back! JB's back!!! Sigh. Well, J will be happy as my beatings have begun again...seemingly, for nothing. In fact, this particular smacking was, in some way--though I am still perplexed as to how he weasled this one--for giving him a Barcelona lap dance.

No, it's just a lap dance with extra wiggles and poorly translated Spanish taunting, like this:

Deseo aspirarle: I want to suck you.
Quisiera que usted llenara mi culo de su verga magnífico, guapo: I want you to fill my ass with your gorgeous dick, handsome.
Te quiero venirse en mi cara: I want you to cum on my face.

Now, to be fair, these are very rough translations, as I took a mere four years of Spanish in high school. I can only talk to children, aged five and below, with any sort of fluency...and their parents generally frown on me testing my seductive phraseology on them...so, forgive me. Good intentions and all. Wink.

But, sweet right? No. JB is never fair. Somehow, I ended up getting both a metal hairbrush and a cane to my aching tush. Where's the justice in society? If I could get away with it, I would totally say his negative reinforcement taught me that lap dances were dirty and evil and not to be performed on, near, or within his eyeline. But, he knows me too well. Sigh. Since when has dirty ever stopped me?

It might have been an employable excuse in the future but, alas...he made me come up with something to apologize for after every five strokes with the cane. I was doing fine. Until the last set when I couldn't think of anything and ended up apologizing for the fact that he had overpaid for the lap dance. Cute? No. He was nonplussed. I had to beg him not to beat me in front of my friends. So, now I have to be good. For real. How humiliating would that be? He'd do it, too. Fucking bugger.

Heh, heh...kidding of course, Sir.

Oh, while on the subject of swoon-worthiness...B is a big, meaty guy. In fact, one of the most attractive of his many attractive qualities, is the fact that his own mother thinks he looks scary. So, when I was picking him up today, he had to help a coworker push/start his car. He just told the guy to get in, and shoved it--instantly--to moving. I've never push/started a car and he swears it's no big deal, momentum and shit...but it's fucking neato watching him handle this sedan like a shopping cart. Blush.

12 Comments:

Blogger macaroon said...

Color me tickled...best entry to catch this up? Obsession and Obsessives, Fucked Up Again, What's Under Water, then My Other Half...that oughta catch you up...

Or I can just tell you, B is my boyfriend and JB is my Dominant. So, yeah, that's that.

So, now you don't have to do any extra reading...I know I hate it.

11:14 PM  
Blogger naughty_one said...

bubbles begins to chant quietly in your ear "being good for real is no fun, being good for real is no fun" as she quietly pops some corn and sets up her video equipment, knowing full well that eventually "the cup" will be spanked in front of her gallie pals....and bubbles doesnt want to miss a thing ;)

I know. I am a total slut.

Lah!

1:05 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

SLM: I meant when she said something about dirty girls.

Bubbles...I will kill you and bury you in my backyard so I can dance regularly upon your grave. Grr.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

If B is your boyfriend, and JB is your Dominant (whatever that means), then what am I?

Confused!

That is correct.

8:57 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

You're my secret fantasy of course, Jerko. I am thinking about you right now...gonna have to wash. So dirty.

Dominant...you know, the D in D/s. He's like my disciplinarian/confessor/weilder of my pain and humiliation...dreeeamie...

10:53 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

PS. Yall liking the artwork? It's from my dirty sketchbook.

10:54 AM  
Blogger me said...

I was wondering if you were doing all the art yourself...now that I think of it, yeah, you do sketch and draw, girl of many hidden talents indeed.

I like the artwork of "Sir" b/c honestly, that is what it fucking feels like some days. Rat bastards...

Cheers,

poiesia (aka blossom)

11:37 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

**nodsssss**

You know it, blossom. Fucking bastards. But I love it.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Why can't B be your D?

If I'm your "secret" fantasy, why did you just tell everyone?!

Dammit!

Oh, little girl, if only.......
(sigh)

1:01 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Jerk, why don't you ever finish the interesting sentences? True, no longer secret, but fantasy always... :)

B isn't my D because it takes a different type of energy and commitment...he loves me, but the D is a different thing than love. It can be love too, but you have to really want to dedicate time and energy to shaping the 's' to your will...it's a major commitment.

3:00 PM  
Blogger naughty_one said...

Actually B isnt her D because B-Cup needs to be beaten hard. And often. So often that JB has to take steroids just to keep up.

We all wonder when leather butt will finally learn a lesson so that poor JB can rest his torn and tattered and wayyyyy overworked whomping arm....

But not before we get to see her squeal and squirm as he lambasts her bottom...

~bubbles...loading the film

9:48 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

You want me to torture you first, don't you Glubbles?

But yes, beaten HARD...very, very HARD. Blush.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home