Monday, August 15, 2005

Buttercup Beats You Up

Which PPG are you?

So, I'm Buttercup. This is what the PPG Village has to say about her. Let's see if that's true:

"Buttercup is the most likely Powerpuff Girl to say exactly what she's thinking and is quick to react. She's a tough one when fighting bad guys."

I'm thinking, I'm thinking. You think? I'm definitely a kick-ass broad when it comes to fighting bad guys. I had wanted to say that's not me, but then I remembered our most recent series of secret team emails.

I'm not referentially organized like our leader, Blossom:

"(She points out several ways in which a particular...MojoJojo, shall we say?...is categorically wrong in his assessment of her kink outlet.) That [turbaned chimp] is simply not looking for them or he is being very 'tiny fishbowl' in his thinking."

I'm not nurturing to MojoJojo's potential interior place, like our insightful Bubbles:

"I think part of it is fishing for help.....dare I say it.....on how to be a [Super Villian]?"

Nope, here's me:

"Oh, gallies...why do some of them have to be such RODS and ruin it for peenalicious, mantastic, swoon-worthy [Super Villians]?!? I think yall have made some very valid points and I can't wait to make [MojoJojo] look like a facecock...with my inferior [Super Hero] commentsssss!

--buttercup...taking down my first name: MojoJojo."

Yes...I am Buttercup.

(And I want points for bringing peenalicious, mantastic, and facecock into my mainstream colloquialisms.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I'M certainly not taking credit for them.

1:50 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

You started it. I blame you.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home