Friday, August 26, 2005

A Day at the Beach

I went to the beach today...saw a bunch of my colleagues in their bathing suits. What a trip! Allow me to elaborate:

Um, PE guy: More body hair (gray back hair) than I imagined, but nice abs for a guy in his 50s.

Humanities guy: You should never go from daily three-piece suits to a snugly-skimpy pair of shorts; it's just jarring. Plus, he's got those eyes that never focus on you...you know, sometimes there's the one that does, but him...neither.

Secretary: Ew. Built like a boy with these rock hard abs and no curve whatsoever. And the way she walks is so jerky; chest first (with no chest to speak of). It seems okay, but she's mid-50s too and has skin like cheap beef jerky. Shudder.

English guy: Too small for me, but Abercrombie all the way. All American blondie with blue eyes and rides a motorcycle.

Oo, the History guy: That made me nearly pee my pants!!! He's so unnecessarily ripped. He has this teeny body with hee-uge muscles EVERYWHERE. He rubbed himself down like fifteen different times...it looked like a cheesy Fireman calender. And this is a school function! He's got that swayback thing going on too, where he looks like Pan (the half man-half goat), but laquered in tanning oil.

The rest of us had the forethought to keep our nudity to ourselves, as it's just too much for the children. I get too many breast-level hugs as it is. My boss didn't go. Total workaholic...but then, I already feel like I could draw his junk from memory. Haven't been able to repress those images yet. Where's my hammer?

Oh, Christ, don't get me started on the kids! Lemme just say, lots of breasts...and we only had six girl students with us. Teenagers are so gawkward (okay, it's not a real word, but it seems to fit).

At least this year, my food wasn't frozen and raw in the middle.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

And here I was ready to be jealous of everbody because they got to see you hardly wearing anything.

Sweats from head to toe I guess. :(

9:01 AM  
Blogger naughty_one said...

Buttered Up,

Uh yeah....thanks for the nightmares...(grey backhair? Pan laquered in tanning oil? lordy!) I owe you one...or two...or a few :P

Time to start buying stock in bics *and* hammers....

*grins*

~Bubble Gum

9:41 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

OK, that's it!
I want in on the whole "Bic" thing.
It's driving me nuts(er?).

"Bic" this, "bic" that and then *giggle* this,*grin* that.

I don't smoke, so I prolly won't get it.

9:53 AM  
Blogger naughty_one said...

Just for you Jerk: An honorary member of the Team.....

"blossom: it is all landmines.....I am with you.
blossom: and the sad funny thing?
i jumped in the hole with you.... but i got no map
bubbles grins
blossom rotfl
bubbles: LOLOLOLOL
blossom: and i haven't been this way either. So all we got are like...a couple bic lighters and just peering in the yawning cavern....wondering where it all leads...and where the damn end is.
bubbles sighs
buttercup: it's so dumb and I refuse to accept it. It's too common. I am so common.
bubbles: no...not common, just not alone....and thats a good thing
buttercup smiles.
bubbles: jesus, think about it, you are surrounded by freaks just like you!
bubbles: and we know what your going thru....because we have been in this place before.
buttercup: no kidding.....I'm glad to have found this place though. I like having you guys.
bubbles: yeah, ditto.
buttercup: It's like a secret team, sometimes
blossom: we aren't in each other's lives by accident, i feel that....
bubbles: we met for a reason
buttercup: i feel it too
blossom: yeah. to share the fucking best bic lighters.
bubbles: LOLOLLLLLLLLL
blossom: i'm going to get Zippos if we keep doing this shit. :)"

12:02 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Ah.
I see.
Yep, I'd upgrade to Zippo's also.
Cave diving with bics doesn't sound practical.
In reality OR metaphorically.

Keep your chins up.
:)

12:08 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

No, I wore a short skirt and a tank top, but no crazy nudity...I got fucking sunburnt though, fuckers.

Yeah, an upgrade is in order for the responsible likes of blossom, but me and bubbles need the disposable type...we're too disorganized for something nice or expensive.

Jerk can be, um...Dexter (of "'s Labratory)...sort of associated, but on his own quest for world domination, through alternative means.

What do yall think?

**giggle** (That was for you, Dexter.)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home