Saturday, August 27, 2005

Public Penance

For Jezz:

I'm not a nice girl but I should have tried harder. I am sorry that I pissed you off. I'm sure you are indeed a fine man with excellent engineering abilities. No matter what you said about my career, I shouldn't have poked fun at you supplementing your income with various criminal activites.

You're not hairless. I know. I shouldn't have said you were.

I started this fight, admittedly. Your typing's not crap; it's passable and I was being judgemental. Your self-corrections, though insanely arbitrary, were done in friendship and I should have been grateful.

He should go back to Emma.

I'm not a witch; I haven't cast spells on you. Jesus didn't ask me to tell you that you sold him shit drugs. Jesus doesn't want you to supply the party favors for the rave he's throwing the next week. He's actually not throwing a rave at all. Sorry about all the misrepresentations of truth.

I think that about covers it. Again, very sorry. Need to be spanked for this. Will be, I'm sure. Hope we can be friends and I will indeed sell my car to buy you booze, first chance I get.

Very sincerely,
lola

PS. Shakespearean quotes are a perfectly acceptable indicator of education, despite what I said. I'm sure you're highly gifted.

1 Comments:

Blogger macaroon said...

How's this for wicked smiley emoticon: >:)

Oh, I have your story...I'm just making you wait, playing with you like you like to play with me? How's it feel? You don't like it do you?

Serves you right.

It would appear that I am drunk with power...though, that can easily be rectified. No?

**slides her jeans down and bends, turning to wait for you**

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home