Monday, August 29, 2005

Spent

After the Reminder:

Mmm. And he left me there, feverish and battered.

I couldn’t move, I could barely breathe. My thighs were tremors; my pussy so blissfully split, spilt, spoilt. I felt nothing as he untied me. I was for him, for use, and my thoughts were evaporated, dissolved.

I hated that paddle. Each slap clung to my bruised skin, sunk deep. My tender cheeks were ruined by it. I can tell I will be pink, blushed and raw when he comes back for more. And he will come back. He knows this; I know it.

I am a reflection of him and his needs. I will be accessed when he wishes. I will be beaten for his pleasure alone. He knows what I want; he will masterfully dispense what I need, disregarding my cries, my begging. Push me farther, harder. And I will succumb, submit, because he wills it so.

My ass is hot as I turn onto the cool sheets, looking for comfort. He will choose how I am soothed, when. Whimpering dribbles from my lips and I rub my backside tenderly, praying for it to end and quickly. But I have no choice now. I did this to myself.

I took matters into my own hands when I went looking for him, for this beating. It was insolent, impertinent and I will learn to wait for him in the future. The price is great, but I can’t say it isn’t delicious. My slit is honeying just thinking about his return; I chew my wet lips, waiting for more.

I am so ungrateful, so defiant to hope for more. He will come back and I will cry for an end that doesn’t come. Not before my bottom is fire-trampled and burning; not before he employs my mouth, my cunt for his fiendish delights.

That wicked giggle tickles my throat. I will not disobey; I will wait for him. I listen hard, petting myself. He will be angry, but I can’t help it. Thoughts are incoherent, mind twisting anxiously. My body instructs itself, and it wants only him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Cincinnati enquirer jobs

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home