Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Text Tag

I'm playing Dirty Text Messages with a buddy of mine (which is an uncreative, yes, but self-explanatory title). We started a while back. This is today's episode. Think I'm winning. Here's where we're at right now (Him/me):

So, where are you?

I'm in LA...keep working that dick solo, hot stuff. You know what you want me to do with it?

Got me touching myself. I can't even drive straight...quick where's my lotion?

Lotion? PUSSY. I've got your lotion right here and it tastes like SLUT! (It's in the bag now.)

LOL. You're funny and sexy. You're my favorite...slut is my favorite flavor. Yum! I got something for that ass.

Oh, ass too? Well, I am a dirty girl...what can't I be talked into? Bring it, big boy.

Why the fuck are you in LA so long? I know there's hot guys there but damn, save some cum for me! And my dildo too! Cuz some of these girls like a dildo in their ass while I fuck um. 2 for 1 special. (Admittedly, he was reaching here. I knew I had won.)

I'm wet and slippery enough for three men twice your size, junior. I have videos to prove it...mmm!

My friend and I will have you running out of film with this 9 inch dick. It's primetime, champ! Wet pussy rules! (What's he? In the fifth grade? Wait, that was my fifth grade...still, I mean 'rules'?)

You and your friend share a 9 inch dick? Kinky...but I'm still in...so long as you start with my mouth...and end there too!

Thought I would let it end here...but then this:

(I told him of an accquaintence we now have in common...again.) No way? She left me high and dry...so I'ma take it out on you...and I just know you have a TIGHT PUSSY. (So, you understand I had to get back in the game. I play to win.)

You ain't gonna want anything else after this, slick. I'm gonna taint you...but you can spank me for it. (GOAL!!!)

Then this was unexpected...a marriage proposal:

Yeeaah!! If you can suck dick good and make me a sandwich, I'm marrying you...women love when this hand smacks their ass.

(Here lola ponders backing out. Not too long though.) Suck good? Baby, I'll blow your mind...choking is only second to swallowing...make your own damn sandwich.

First one to crash their car is the loser. Anyone who wants to offer suggestions about where to take this, I'm all ears. I will shamelessly say ANYTHING...take your best shot!!!

PS. Ladies, it turns out men DO want to marry the whore.

Note to self:
Learn to make sandwiches.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Lola, you are SO damn sexy, you get me so HOT when you talk about....Mmmm sandwich.....uh what was I talking about?

OH YEAH!

You make me think such DIRTY thoughts when you tell me you want to.......Ham sandwich.......Mmmmm..... DAMN IT!
I'm too hungry to continue this conversation!

I'll be back later.


mmmmmmmm, ham on rye.......

8:01 AM  
Blogger naughty_one said...

Hmmm.

How about....

I wanna ride you like a Harley on a bad stretch of road....

How's that?

~bubbles

11:50 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

You got it, bubbles. Done and done.

He replies: I can Harley wait to fuck you and then cum all in your...you know.

Christ. This is getting childish and lame. But nice use of puns. I hate puns.

And Jerk...yet again...foiled by a sandwich. Sigh.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

OMG lola! This is too funny...oh and may i never get in a text war with you...



Good stuff lola keep sharing!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home