Saturday, August 20, 2005

Thinking Out Loud

Two more torturous days.

At least I have had activities to keep me preoccupied. But as absence makes the heart something something...I have been fantasizing for long hours. Faculty meetings will do that to you:

"So, how'd the meeting go?"
Shrug. "It went."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I, uh...didn't go."
Sigh. "Oh, no?"
Shakes head.
"lola. You know that if you ignore the problem, they will not feel obligated to take you seriously either..."
"I know."
"You know that they put undue stress on you, and you are letting them."
"I know."
"You know that that's very unkind to Sir, as I have to deal with your mood swings and brattiness when you are stressed out. My schedule is just as demanding as your own."
Shrug.
Glare. "What were you supposed to do today?"
Pause. "Talk to my boss."
"And you disobeyed and left early, avoiding the issue; yes?"
Swallow. "Yes."
"Then bring me the paddle." Stands.
Whimper. Pause. Reluctant searching and return. "Sir, I'll reschedule for tomorrow."
"Turn around and place your hands on the floor."
"B-but, but..."
SMACK!! "Not another word. You will reschedule, but first..." SMACK!!
Whine, groan. "Owwch."
"Bend. I'm going to paddle your pretty bottom until you cry. There will be no forgetting or disobedience tomorrow."
Pout. Fidget.
"Bend. Now."
Pout. Sigh. "Yes, Sir."

Such productive workdays I am having. Hee hee. Damn, I am straight insatiable. Poor JB, what a full-time job I am. Two more days. Two more days. Two more days.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

You sure get spanked alot.
How do you sit down?

5:46 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Well, that's the delicious part...

6:27 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

and by delicious you mean......OW, my ass stings and there's some skin peeling off!!

Ahh yes, I can see the appeal. No pun intended. I would never make you the BUTT of my jokes. Honestly, I have to bring this to an END quickly. This SMACKS of a more serious discussion.

Once again, spanker yes, spankee no.

9:05 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Christ. Puns. High-larious. Skin peeling off? What kinda spanker ARE you?

Ew.

By delicious, I meant: wow...my ass is hot and aching and no one else knows it but me and the administrator of said smacking.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much...I could find someone to give you a spanking, Jerk...hee hee.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Well, I was ASSuming that you were being spank-ed repeatedly in a very forceful manner. This would cause a bit of chaffing and such. I guess you don't get spanked as much as you should.

5:56 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Is that a threat? Hee hee...or some sort of invitation?

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Lttile girl, you couldn't handle this spanky-tank.

8:17 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Oo, that sounded interesting...I'm considering fantasizing about you now, Jerk.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Fat black ass pics

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home