Sunday, August 14, 2005

Warning: Visible Dong

Hey, another thing I'm nuts (heh heh) about? Oz. The HBO series, not the sparkly-red-shoes, munchkins, and Wizard one. Damn, more shows should have that much dong in them. I mean, I could do with a little less daily-anal-raping, but you have to take what you can get. Grins. Here are some especially juicy shots:

I'm sucha fan of Christopher Meloni. He's such an Alpha Male in Oz and Law and Order: SVU. Swoon. Totally killer presence and intensity. I would kill to be spanked by him. Blush. Here's one more...in the shower:

Oh, and for all yall who ever wondered what Dylan from BH 90210 looked like nekkid and surrounded by big, bald scarey men? Here you go (yes, that is a Bible in his hand):

More sloppy cock shots can be found here. Happy thumbing through!! Tee hee.

9 Comments:

Blogger naughty_one said...

Peenalicious and mantastic. If only they were carrying the cuffs, not wearing them....then it could be considered swoonworthy as well
:D

3:52 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Thanks m! I enjoy yours too!

n: This is straight testosteroni!!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Al said...

One of the finest shows to ever grace the small screen. I actually met Adebisi. This young lady I was with spotted him, "Do you think he'd give me a hug?" "Yes. Go hug Adebisi." And she did.

9:36 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Oh, my God! I'm so jealous...Adebisi is so hot...well, except the hat. Good to see you can overlook the daily-anal-raping, too. Such a fine show!!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

** laughssssss **

Now all you need is a sand-filled suit, Mistress!! Hee hee.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

I have only seen part of one episode and no longer have HBO.

Uhmmm...Is it just me or do all of these guys have teeny weenies? Maybe J is just VERY well endowed, guess that makes me one lucky gal :)

12:16 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

These are them all, um..."unstirred" (in my poetic way, as JB says that generally I am far too crude and direct) but I would say, Dylan could be a grow-er, not a show-er. But then, shrug, shrug!

:)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

*grins* unstirred..i like the term :)

I still stand by the fact that J is way bigger, even unstirred ;)

9:57 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Lucky girl!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home