Monday, August 15, 2005

Why BHG is for Me.

Okay, I know...third blog today?!? But I couldn't help it. I am a lunatic for The Bloodhound Gang and have been since early high school. My best friend turned me onto them and they changed my world. Jimmy Pop is a boy wonder, lyricist extraordinaire. Let me show you some of the lyrics from the new single off Hefty Fine (2005):

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Vulcanize the whoopee stick...In the ham wallet
Cattle prod the
oyster ditch...With the lap rocket
Batter dip the
cranny ax...In the gut locker
Retrofit the
pudding hatch
Oh la la
With the
boink swatter
:::::
Marinate the nether rod...In the squish mitten
Power drill the
yippee bog...With the dude piston
Pressure wash the
quiver bone...In the bitch wrinkle
Cannonball the
fiddle cove
Ooh la la

With the
pork steeple

This man is pure genius (and the rest of um ain't so shabby, either). If you want to know more, check them out. Dirty, like everything I touch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

That's, um, wow! Very imaginative!

I wanted to let you know I have been reading your blog all morning instead of working - now I have to go!!

Great blog, I'll be back!

9:59 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Right on...that's awesome. Enjoy work, you know...as much as possible. :) Sigh. Been there. Today. Sigh.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home