Friday, September 30, 2005

The Big One...Oh, Oh!

It's my 100th post!!! Happy cetur-a...thing. TO ME! I'm patting myself on the back for maintaining this long...and with nearly a post-a-day, no less. Congratulations to me...and to all of you who have stuck with me this long. I think I should bake us a cake. Or at least some special brownies.

I have pondered for a bit what to do with this post. I came up with a number of good ideas, got some good suggestions. But in the end, I'm such a slacker-type...this is all you're getting.

I know; I thought it was shamefully anticlimatic, as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I realize that I am focusing on the wrong part of the picture, but your hair looks gorgeous!

I wish I could see more.

More of the hair that is.

Honest.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Happy 100th post!! Keep em cumming!

(I know, I'm a dork, you don't have to tell me!)

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Community web host http://www.furniture-3.info/far-infrared-ceramic-heating-units.html ingredients in zyrtec chewable tablets Atenolol and topamax Toy machine skate boards Merchant accounts bad credit Tv shows 1980's Size eggs should be with clomid

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home