Monday, September 26, 2005

Mindfield

Hee hee...here's a fantasy moment. It amused me. I make me laugh. Some of that self-obsessed, back-patting, dick-stroking Jerkitude must be rubbing off (kidding of course, Jerkie). I know I'll want this later:

(Sir) I had to build an extension…to house the whores.
(lola) Not on MY treehouse.

What you got against whores? They gotta live, baby.

Pestilence. That's what I've got against them.

Pfff.

They can sleep in the Aston…

Take some antibiotics and shut the fuck up. The Aston’s not big enough. Plus they might do unspeakable things with the gear stick.

…fill your fine leather interior with crabs and slime.

Sir holds back the vomit.
No, no...I don't want to be around their pestilence, antibiotics or not.

Jesus.

What?

lola grins.
That was so far past the line…. Slime? SLIME!?!

lola laughsssss.
FUCKING…S L I M E !!!?

Oh, you're such a pussy. Looks like I won.

lola grins.
I'm not going near you. That’s for sure…if you think women have slime.

lola raises her glass...to SLIME!
I think that dirty, skanky whores have slime.

You should get yourself checked out.

Oh, yes...it's all about me.

Like I said, you should get yourself checked out….
Sir grins.
I will. Right now.

lola descends the pole to his Aston...ew...slimey...the whores been using this?
Come back up here, little one. You'll catch something. The whores can't resist a pole; I've had to electrify it…the slime acts as an excellent conductor.

Big Pause.
lola.

What?

Don't what me. Come here.

No.

lola. Here.

lola looks up at the treehouse.
I'm scheduling an appointment.

With who?

Like you requested.

Oh. Do it later. Come on. I want to talk to my girl.

lola grins...with Doc Cochran.
He is a good doctor…very experienced with slimey whores…elbow-deep in snatch, or so they say.

Oh, I think so...brusque, but hasn't been able to be bought off by Swearengen.

Sir laughs.
I think I've walked into a Deadwood conversation…like a minefield.
lola flits around, making a telegram out to the doctor.
lola!

Or would Pony Express be faster?

lola contemplates this...
Chyessss?

If I have to fetch you, you won't be laughing…

lola decides on telegram and begins to dictate.
Just a sec-ond! Dear Doc Cochran...stop.

NOW!

Need an appointment...stop.

lola sighs.
Fine, fine. Cooom-ing. SlimecheckdirtywhoresAstonpleasehurry...stop.

Sir smiles…yes, yes.
lola dashes over to the rope ladder and climbs up.
You’re very clever. Now come here.

lola pulls up the ladder and dumps it next to the hole in the floor. lola prances over, and sits down on his lap, wrapping her arms around him. Sir smiles.
Good girl.

Now then, fella...yall gonna go and leave helpless lil ol’ me here by my lonesome?

Sir strokes her hair out of her face. lola bats her eyelashes. Sir grins.
Only for a little while…

That ain't the right gentlemanly thing to do...

Then I'll be back for ages.

lola sighs...petulantly. lola picks up her parasol, opens it and rests it on her shoulder. Sir puts his arms around her waist and pulls her close to him, her ass sliding over his lap.
Nice.

Well, I do declare...I suppose it shall have to work for now then, Suh.

I don't think your going to miss me too much for a couple of hours.

lola grins, batting her eyelashes even more.
I won't...the Doc's on his way...I'm goin' to entertain him like a fine Suh-thun lady.

Well I'm sure that he will be suitably entertained and attended to.

Oh, why surely.

Is it not unlucky for one to open a parasol indoors?

That's an umbrella, you big ol' cocksucker.

lola grins.
You asking for an ass smacking, young lady?

No, Suh. It's just the way of the West.

Sir laughs.
Um hmm. It would be time-consuming to spank all of you, but it might help.

All of me?

All of the west.

Ah, yes...well then, I think it shall have to wait for another day. I don't think Bullock would take kindly to it, in any case.

Oh, I'll deal with Bullock.

lola laughs in that slow but charming way.
He'd shoot you dead as a dog in the streets.

Pfff. I'm a good shot. I'd be fine.

Mm, I'll bet you would, you great big man, you.

lola grins. Sir chuckles.
You and your condescension.

Naw, shug-ah. I think you are quite a nice piece of meat.

lola winks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

"He'd shoot you dead as a dog in the streets". Great stuff!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home