Sunday, September 25, 2005

New World Order

Sir: "I don't think you're someone who can manage a flexible system.... Any exceptions will have to be asked for and earned..... I think it will be simpler to rewrite [the rules], I know you like to argue semantics.... I will say this once. If you miss it, it's your responsibility."

Goddamn
JB has decided that my old rules were too vague; he says that I am someone who takes advantage of leeway and loopholes. So these ones are fucking specific. I have to learn them in order too...he's ridiculous. Okay, here goes, for posterity:

1. I will obey every command without question or complaint.

2. I will always be on time, for every appointment.

3. I will not use foul language.

4. I will always refer to JB as Sir.

5. I won't use any excuses to benefit me.

6. I will exceed the minimum effort needed to complete

tasks in life.

Fuck me, this is going to hurt. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger macaroon said...

S, I adore you and I adore swearing. Let's see what JB has to bargain with, shall we?

Wicked, evil grin.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home