Monday, October 31, 2005

Inner Monologue

Oh, so good. Oh, so bad.

And so JB's come up with new and intriguing punishments for what he is lovingly refering to as my "arsy behavior" (stupid British extra letters in words that ain't got um!)...and guess what? I'm not doing them. Nope, nope. Refused. They are just silly and weird.

Nope.

Stay strong, lola. He'll make you. You think you can get away with not doing what you're told?

Nope, not this. Too weird. Mental damage.

He'll take away things you don't want taken away...

Men-tal damaaaggge...

From a text, and I quote: "Soooo soooooooooo unnecessary. Say bye bye to the diddles, lola. Bye bye diddles, bye bye."

GRR! You make an excellent point, me.

Thank you. I try.

Damnit, but it's so lame and bizarre and I want no. part. of. it.

Do you need to see more texts? How about: "Nope. Belligerence is a bitch, ain't it, little one?"

Damn my excellent points! This will require more thought...and skillful manipulation, and most sadly, a period of good behavior. Le sigh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Let me see if I have this right.

It's *stomp* and then "Where's my damn story?!" right?

No...wait...maybe it's "I want my story! NOW!" and THEN *Stomp*!

Then I *giggle* and/or Grrr..

7:43 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

If you say so, miss ya!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home