Thursday, October 27, 2005

Time Out

FUUUCK!

Oh, Jesus fucking Christ! You know when your life is supremely complicated...like so complicated you know you won't see complicated like this for another ten years!? And really, the only thing you want is no. more. bullshit. And then...then fate drops it's drawers and pisses on your shoes? Yeah. That's me. In piss shoes.

FUCK FUCK!

And you've got nothing...you can't hide; you can't stop or breathe? I'm big fat sorry to everyone for falling apart. And I am still falling apart. I'm sorry as it happens, but I can't stop it. Not even for a second. And now they need me. And now I can't be there, but I am there; I can't not be there.

muuutherFUCKerrrrrr

My feet are wet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...you are sounding as vaguely introspective as me now. WTF is going on, other than you are standing in piss-laden shoes?

We both can't be vague and introspective and going through drama simultaneously -- it is expressly not allowed!

Where is the secret team when you need them?

Sighs.

poiesia

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Public house insurance http://www.best-prices-on-mercedes-lease.info/miele-dishwashers-fault-codes.html destinations california camping venice florida sleep dentist camping tent Smart movie 2.47 ppc Roman inspired jewelry Halo games online http://www.software-store-1.info/Camping.html Paintball mortars All bluetooth enabled phones 1994 mazda 626 parts Wild animal park camping Saab 9000 suspension

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home