Saturday, October 29, 2005

Update While I Wait

I'm sitting here, eating Pocky (see illustration...and why Men's Pocky? I ain't no mens, in any case...though I do appreciate them) by the handful, and trying to figure out how to jam a week's worth of information into a paragraph or two. Especially since poiesia is so resistant to my vague introspection. A perplexing situation, which is leading to the over-consumption of these delicious chocolate treats. So, facts then:
  • When I returned, it was as if the whole fiasco hadn't even occured.
  • I ignored this for two days, just happy that while work was falling apart, things were okay at home.
  • We were more than pleasent and continue to be since then.
  • I have tried to cut down on the amount of time I spend on the phone.
  • I think that I realized that the biggest problem occured when I was on both the phone and the computer simultaneously...um, which leads me to wonder whether I am just getting in the way of some elicit affair between B and a half-orc in the World of Warcraft. Nerdo.
  • My work environment has degenerated to an unmanageable situation and I will be collecting the testicles of the one I hold responsible on Monday. Grr.
That'll do for now, piggies. I'll be back, but I am preparing to be ravaged this very evening. Squeak. Enjoy your respective Saturday nights. And S, my fucking story, if you will...goddamn degenerate scum. Oh, what a happy mood I find myself in! Grin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back and ok...and eating Pocky. Asian snacks are strangely good in a crisis!

I am never resistant to introspection -- but it is rather frustrating when you give out no details (payback is a bitch hmm) and you are off out of town. Worry has nothing on me. Bleah.

Either way, I hope that you are heading back to being righted (and well spanked/f*cked) and that this too shall pass.

Catch up with me...when you have time or the inclination! :)

Cheers,

poiesia

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.waterheaterproblem.info fax internet service plastic surgery pictures Picnic backpack basket Buying butalbital Game show host dies in plane crash aol fax number Theatres digital projectors Alarm+car+ms2004+picture+security+ungo Dealing dcs surveillance camera panthyhose foot fetish state farm insurance adjusters report breast cancer surgery photos Fax mfsb love is the message milky mature http://www.peugeot-garage-in-warrington.info/Zyrtec_online.html

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home