Monday, November 28, 2005

E-Mud Wrestling Pt. 1

Part One: The Premise

Okay, so I was going through some old writing that I had squirrelled away and I found this email fight between me and my girlfriend, A. It's from college a few years ago, and technically, it was the last of our communications. I had saved it because it was one of the only times I broke out of my regular passive-agressive mode and flat out said what I was thinking.

I can't really remember what happened in terms of events, but something like she had slept with a friend of mine. I was trying to teach her a little life lesson about fucking around with internet hook-ups (granted it was totally fucked up of me, but she was always calling me to get her out of scrapes with the psychos she met online) and had given my friend a bit of information about her to play with her head.

Okay, here's the 'Lola is a bitch' thing. I know I'm a bitch...JB tells me daily. Oddly, I don't think I'm that much of a bitch while I'm doing it. But, this girl irritated the FUCK out of me (did I mention that she was obsessed with the Smashing Pumpkins, would call my house twenty-five times a day and leave looong droning messages, and insisted that living in a perfume commercial would be "magical"?). Although, she was damn near retarded and I might have gone too far.