Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chuck Norris Watches

Brandon Bird
Arete, 2005

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you.
If you can't see Chuck Norris,
you may be only seconds away from death.
So, there's some more things you didn't know about Chuck Norris. For example:
  • A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly, the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.
  • In 1959 Stephen Hawking became the first and only person to outsmart Chuck Norris. He learned his lesson.
  • The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.
  • Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
This made me piss myself. Want more? I'm sure you do. Go here.

And for more killer art work from Brandon Bird, like this? Don't be afraid to go here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Spider! said...

Lol!! That's pretty random. Love the name 'Chuck Norris', sounds very scary hehe.
By the way, i never did tell you that I really like that picture you have of that girl and dog sitting on them green chairs. I think it's pretty hehe. Where did you get it?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

You know, I really don't know if I like my lil sis reading your blog. LOL

Hey, I'm going around saying "hi" to everybody on my blog list today.

Hi Lola!
YES...I AM bored, thanks for asking.

3:25 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Well, whatcha gonna do about it then, J? Grin. Something scandalous, I hope.

And Cinnamon Spider, it's from one of my favorite Impressionist painters, Mary Cassatt. It's most appropriately titled, "Girl in Blue Armchair." She's got loads more. Though never a mother herself, she elevated the female domestic sphere to subject-worthy status. She was one of the only women to be accepted into the male-dominated Impressionist movement and allowed to show with them. And as an American, no less. She is the reason America has a huge collection of Impressionists works today. I could go on and on...can you tell my degree is in art and I teach it? :P

Haven't seen a story in a while, J...I'm just saying is all.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Whatcha talkin' 'bout girly?
I just wrote one.
It's kind of a prelude.
There's more to cum.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home