Thursday, December 01, 2005

E-Mud Wrestling Pt. 4

Part 4: Lola's email to M regarding J's intentions

M,

A and I have been having disagreements (I'm so diplomatic) about the whole J thing since...well, since I have found out about it. I, for one, am entirely sick of it. I am enclosing a portion of a letter I just recieved from her (date) so that you can see where this is going (feel free to skip this portion if you read Pt. 3):

Okay, first of all, not that it's any of your business, but J and I decided that we both really care about each other (as friends) and were planning on keeping a friendship. (And just for the record, J was NOT one of my "many one night stands." He said he was "fascinated" with me (yeah, fascinated being the operative word...think monkey in a cage) etc etc, (he said everything I wanted to hear ) so he came over. We had what seemed like a nice time...lots of hugs, and sweetness, and then when I returned his message the next day, he talked to me and then out of the blue , he hung up on me?

So, yeah I was persistent. I was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on--if he was mad at me etc etc . But, in NO WAY was I "stalking" him, and the fact that YOU come to me and tell me all this shit about how J says I'm "stalking" him makes me feel like we've regressed back to grade school It's fucking ridiculous and I wish J was just some stranger that I met off the internet rahter than being part of your gossipy cirlce. It's disgusting.

Okay, it's me again. You have told me that J doesn't want a relationship with her, that he says she's stalking him. Is that or isn't that true? Because I tell her and try to get her to back off a little and then he turns around and says that they're friends.

What the fuck is going on?!? I am trying to keep her from looking like a lunatic but J is really not helping. Please tell me if he wants to be friends with her. If that's the case, I'll just stop talking to her about it. But if he tells her that they're going to be friends and then changes his mind again, I am going to be really upset. I don't love A, but this is really hurting her. Tell him to call her and tell her how he feels and then never, ever change his mind again. This is really cruel (there...done and done).


Thanks,
Lola



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home