Monday, December 19, 2005

How wet is wet?

When you get back, I will have showered and rubbed my naked body down with delicious soaps and creams, and be waiting in my bed, hands everywhere but my cunt, thinking about how much I want you to climb on top of me and slide your dick into my pussy and let me cum.

You can have whatever you want, you can do whatever you want. Your name is on my lips, like your dick will be.

Mm, I got wet just reading that back. I am still crazy from before. Got so close so many times and then...sigh. I'm going to make sure I'm really clean in the shower. Wicked grin. Lots of attention to every part of me. Slow circles of soapy attention.

Weak-knees and trembles, dropping to my knees on the shower floor, legs spread and water rushing down my back, mouth open with silent moans and sighs.

My fingers weaving in and out of my pussy, slipping along my ass, bubbles, up to my wet tits, suds, scratching over my skin, rubbing my loofah across my nipples, lathering myself hard, harder, water pouring down my ass, over my pussy, my hair curtained around my face, silky and smelling like soap.

Back up, head back, water down my front, over my tits and belly, streaming down my arms, fingers, rushing past my swollen clit, unable to rinse my wetness away as melt down my thighs...one touch, one breath and I’m done.

Have a good dinner then, kitten. Wink.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Awwww, you're so sweet, you shouldn't have.

Oh, and it's actually my lunch time.

5:39 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Whatcha wanna eat, J...giggle...

8:57 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Great! I loved it, thanks for sharing :)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home