Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Too Much Information?

Does anyone else think that you shouldn't really be able to learn everything from an encyclopedia? What happened to the good old days of experimentation and oral tradition (so to speak)? Slumber parties and locker rooms held the secrets of the ages...and several tragic misconceptions.


Now, normally, I am a proponent of educating the vanilla masses about most things kinkophiliac, but really? CBT? Really? There's an article on this? I'm just saying is all...

While we're at it though...is this really the best possible illustration of the buttocks in related Wikipedia article, Buttocks? What is that tattoo? And the thong over the other tattoo and...jeeeez.

I'm fucking flummoxed.

5 Comments:

Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Well, that was certainly educational! My poor, virgin eyes!

As for that butt pic, I don't know about you, but my lower back didn't come tattooed when I was born. Surely they could have found a more natural-looking butt shot...

4:40 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon Spider! said...

Lol!! That's pretty funny. I thought it must be some kind of joke page, like the urban dictionary. That one is messed up.
That picture is weird... they could have got a better one.. surely! I'm with Jeopardygirl hehe.

6:46 AM  
Blogger naughty_one said...

I need a hammer....damn...a hammer...
Where is that hammer anyway?

FYI. According to site meter, someone found my blog by searching for "buttercup fucking bubbles". Yep, that's right. Powerpuff girls sex. You heard it hear first.

The above knowledge handed over to you is my revenge for the buttocks pic and all the other images floating around in my little head after clicking on the links on your post.

Hammer...if I only had a hammer....

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it's a nice looking ass.. What can I say... Maybe they love that ass Wikipedia

6:56 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

First, and foremost, I apologize to all except tboneslagirl...it was a travesty and I apologize.

bubbles, you'll get your hammer...you think the solution to everything is beating, don't you? Heh heh, I couldn't agree more. But, again...niiiice. Just where on your blog did it say we fucked? Dirty girl. :P

jeopardygirl and cinnamon spider...again, most sincere apologies, but I thought if I was scarred, why not all of us?

And tboneslagirl...thanks for stopping by...wish all my shame closet finds were met with such enthusiasm! Grin!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home