Thursday, December 15, 2005

Viva La Revoluccion!

...and so the spankos of the world take up our flag of righteousness, carrying ever onward and up(turned)ward...baring our delightfully willing backsides for the cause! We gathered this night, under the the banner of sexual freedom, to reclaim our kink for those who cannot speak--the silenced, squirming in their seats, rock hard or slits a-tingle...eyes glazed over with animal lust, greed, sin, salvation. We fight for them, my friends! We fight for the gooey, cooing wriggles of soundly smacked bottoms, for the hip-grinding, whimpering pleas of the properly chastised! Viva! Viva la revoluccion!!

* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid squirms rather suggestively, grinding deliberately into Joshua....and his not-so-little-buddy....
* lacey looks..
* naughty_jana-P whistles low....
* DJ throws a gross of logs on the fire for fyn
* lacey whispers "I think lil buddy is growing"
* lia_bility puts a quarter into the slot on Joshua's chair
* MDDCSir sits down and pours a Martini
* Joshua whispers ... 'you're evil'... into her ear
* lia_bility turns the chair massager on HIGH
* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid laughingly leaps off Joshua's lap....and invitingly pouts at him, eyes twinkling....
* Joshua takes poey's wrist..
* carolinacutie sits down next to MDDC and takes a sip.....
* lacey pulls lia back and sits her down by me
* Joshua grins.. and arranges her over my knee
* lia_bility grins and huggggggggggggss lacey
* Joshua smoothes her pleated skirt over her bottom...
* naughty_jana-P nudges Pandora...ohhhh....action....we have action! Bare! We want squirming, wiggling...moaning....bare
* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid laughs, deliciously....feeling Joshua's grasp around her...tingling....
* ray watches the spankin
* Pandora grins and nudges naughty_jana-P back
* lacey hugssssssssssss lia and whispers watch I bet schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid is gonna get it good
* Joshua laughs a bit too... giving poey's bottom a few crisp smacks..
* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid tosses her ponytailed tresses back, saucily at Joshua
Joshua: I like the ponytail thing by the way....

* Joshua tugs poey's panties up snug... baring her cheeks slightly...
* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid struggles, half wanting this spanking, half dreading the sting.....
* Joshua holds her waist firmly...
lia_bility: poey is gettin spanked for um, i forget; is it for sayin Joshua looks good in a dress, poe?
* naughty_jana-P starts a proper spanko campaign for bare bottomed spanking...BARE! BARE! BARE!
* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid feels the snugged panties tighten and she moansssssssss.....
* Joshua tilts her forward again... and snaps the ruler down crisply across her bottom..

schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid: NOOOOOOOOOOOoooo...OK OK OK OK...I KNOW I KNOW these are ADULT games I'm playing...I was kidding...I"M SORRYYYYYYYyyyyyyy

* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid feels the blood rushing to her head....
* Joshua stands and hugggggggs miss poey closely for a long moment
* Joshua rubbing and patting her back
BD: your head poe or his?
*BD lafffffssssssssssssssssssss
*lia_bility looks at BD
* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid leans into Joshua, breathing heavily....and leans over, kissing his cheek, oh so chastely....whispering..."thank you Sir, I needed that...."
* schoolgirlpoe-wearing-plaid winks at BD

And so I say to you, my breathren...do not sell short this kink of ours. Do not forget in the peals and wails of a vicious spanking is too the chest heaving, panty-soaking, pants-tightening draw of sexual fulfillment...wicked grins on tear-stained cheeks...a need, a deeply-felt sexual need for punishment and release. A release most intimate, a release most kind from a firm, adoring palm. Viva blossom! Viva bubbles! Viva!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Yeah baby!!

*ahem*

I mean...I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I was with ya for a minute, then everything started spinning...

2:21 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Aw, jerkie? Back in the shame closet? I'm very, very disappointed... Flaunt your kinkiness, you scandalous little minx.

And Mike, the spinning is the good part...embrace it.

6:33 PM  
Blogger me said...

Good lord. You actually posted that shit on here, your hallowed blogspace?

*sniffs* I'm touched. Or amazed. I can't believe you logged that. :)

And yes....the revolution has begun...LOL

Cheers,

poiesia :)

P.S. I need to talk to you oh Fearless Buttercup. Strategy counts. We must plan our next move....

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I was JOKING!
Oh I flaunt it baby, boy do I flaunt it.
I flaunt it, I punish it, I pull it's hair and I most definately spank it's naughty little ass!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

That was great! Damn I miss all the good stuff :(

Going to read more *grin*

12:18 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

J, you make me so hot...though it could be the 103 fever talking.

poiesia, as soon as I am not on death's door, I will talk strategy...haven't been this sick in years...ugh!

Cheers, scarlett...hope I see you around more often! I miss it, too...

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home