Friday, December 09, 2005

You Will Because I Say You Will

Don't touch.





Touch, but only your lips.
Your clit, but once.


Hands off. Now.
Tell me what you want.
Loud.

Your fingers in your pussy, but slow.


What do you say?
Louder.

In. Out. In. Out. InOut. InOut.

Thank me.




Hands off. Now.
Talk. How wet are you?


Cunt.
Don't touch your clit.

Don't.

Behave yourself. Control yourself or you won't cum.

You want to cum?
Beg.
Beg me or you won't cum.


Fingers in your pussy.
Get closer. Don't cum.
If you cum, you will be punished.
Do you understand?



Answer me.


Do you understand, cunt?


No.

I said no. You won't cum until I allow it.
Stop touching yourself, cunt.


You will be a good girl. Do you understand?

You will be obedient. Do you understand?

Stroke your clit.


How wet are you now?



Cum for me. Cum, now.
Cum now, cunt.


Good girl. Good girl.
What do you say?

Good girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home