Friday, January 27, 2006

Fourteen at heart.

So I teach chiddles, yes? Well, today, one of them showed me this and I gave him two extra +'s and played it twice for the class. It was fucking funny.

I must really be a child; I'm so immature. Smirk. And the Keanu reference made me squeal like a teenager too! I'm such a sucka for my man, Keanu.

Bill: I'm Bill S. Preston, Esquire!
Ted: And I'm Ted "Theodore" Logan!
Bill and Ted: And we are...WYLD STALLYNS!

Anyway, I was trying to show you this...ADD, like the kids. Here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Entertaining stuff, Lola. Definitely worth at least two extra +'s.

5:50 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Now who's the psycho? No fair It's my playground, Viola said so....

I don't want to play no more.

Mr. Rogers is.....?

I can't remember.

Mommy look what lola did...!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

I laughed and laughed. I also thought Bill and Ted were cool. Idiots, but cool idiots.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.usedcisco-com-is-a-leading-global-trading-exchange.info/comic-book-investment-news.html gate opener mighty mule Easton kitchen faucets Valtrex for cancer patients toyota motor sales scholarships Ferrari in Voice over ip - voice over ip surveillance video Motorola pacman ringtone Csuf summer online classes accounting software refurbished gate opener Furniture maker mersman http://www.isuzuautoparts.info/Remote_gate_opener.html

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home