Saturday, January 28, 2006

I apologize in advance.

No, I don't. Fuck you.

I don't want to be good. Not right now.

And for some reason, I haven't been able to be. I'm a fucking spazz, a lunatic, high-strung, strung-out, upupup, manic. I'm mouthy, quick, cutting-mean. I say every single thing I think to every single person I meet. I say the right things, the wrong things. My filter is gone, not even leaving that ring of clinging plastic scraps on a difficult, childproof medicine bottle. You know which I mean?

It seems like you're in my head already, why should I shut up, sitdown, contain, control? I can't hide anything, so why hide anything? Is this free? I don't like it.

I smoke in my house. I bounce and swear, without thought, without remorse. Fuck her, she's a whore. Fuck him, he's a retard. Fuck you all, you can't know dick about me anyway. It's this ticcing anger. I'm not used to anger; I'm not used to lashing out. But it's beautifully real. It's beautiful. I want it for just a little while longer. This happy plateau where fuckyou fuckyou lives.

Spank me later, I want this now. Maybe you can wait it out. I'll be done soon. But for now:
FUCK THE FUCK OFF, YOU DREADFULLY BORING FUCKING FUCK. FUCK YOURSELF. FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND ALL HER FUCKING BULLSHIT. FUCK YOUR JOB, FUCK YOUR WIFE, FUCK YOUR CAR, FUCK YOUR EXCUSES, FUCK YOUR HEALTH, FUCK YOUR BITCHASS CUNT MOUTH, YOUR FUCKING WEAK-WILLED ATTEMPTS, YOUR FUCKING BAGGAGE, YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT, AND ANY FUCKING OTHER FUCKING MOMENT OF ENERGY I HAVE EVER FUCKING WASTED ON YOU, YOU SLOPPY FUCK. FUCK YOUR LIFE. FUCK ALL THAT. FUCK YOU.

13 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Fuck ME?!?

Fuck YOU, you dirty little whore!
Spank you, you need more than that, you need to be fucking broken.

Somebody NEEDS a story.
I'll think sumthin up.

1:07 PM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Let it out, Lola, this is healthy. And Jerk, as I recall you owe ME a story, as well. :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

SHHHHHH....!!!!!

No I don't mind or care, scream as loud as you can but do it to my face........

Please?

4:35 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

J is just shoppin' those stories out. Maybe I don't WANT your story, you story slut! Grr.

GRR I say!

5:33 PM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Lola, it's (probably) not a sex story. He won't write anything like that for me 'cause I'm married. (Sheesh)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Shoppin my stories....what tha fuck?!?
How rude!

Story slut.

That hurts.
:(

9:04 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Well, if JeopardyGirl and PrettyThing are getting um too, what is a girl to think, J?

I thought I was special. And now, I'm not. Pout.

Fucking Pout.

10:04 PM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Lola, he wrote it as the result of a bet, so don't worry, it's not a regular thing. He doesn't even like me that much. You'll always be his #1 story recipient, methinks.

5:52 AM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Maybe more a spectacle rather than so special but what ever suits your fancy.

I think I would wear a suit of armour in the presence of such a grand spectacle....

Blu~

12:34 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Blu,

Don't be mad. This is very unlike me. I am trying to sort it right now. It ain't personal, (I'm not sloughing baby padding, either, MsCardea) just trying to handle some fucked up me stuff right now. This wasn't at anyone in particular. Smile, baby.

:)

1:37 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

ALL SMILES....!!!!

BLU~

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it atlanta mattresses minolta digital cameras Generic tenuate use Governor s series bookcase with doors Zoloft lawyer boards Celexa drug as a cause of retina degeneration Sexual enhancement supplement purchase futon mattress Seo tripoli Video conferencing mcu hibernation series waterbed mattress Live web cam no registration

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home