Saturday, January 21, 2006

Taggery

My delightful little buddy, naughty one, tagged me...though why? I do not know. I have been ridiculously delayed in all my commenting and whatnot. I do not deserve a moment of her time. Grin.

Here are the instructions:

1. Go to your blog archive
2. Find the 23rd post
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence in a blog entry along with these instructions
5. Tag five other people

Well, the summer is ending....

That was definitely worth revisiting. Smirk. I tag: Mistress Cardea, JeopardyGirl, CinnamonSpider, Blu and HL.

4 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I like this idea and I haven't gone back to the 23rd yet so lets just hope it was a good one, later lola....

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Mine was
"Feast or Famine"

Thanks for tagging me......you ungrateful little tramp.
After all the spankings I gave you, you insult me like this.

Why I should grab you by the back of your neck, bend you over and smack that....oh yeah, I don't do that anymore.
Nevermind.

Have a great day.

2:06 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Oh, J...you make me so hot. I thought about tagging you, too. Grin. But maybe I was hoping you'd react like this. A girl can dream. Can't she?

I miss stories.

3:42 PM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

I've done this already, but what the hell.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home