Friday, January 20, 2006

Tick Tock

I am a bad person. I am living in a constant state of apology. It has weighed heavily on me and all I want to do is escape.

But escape is only an automatic pause.

Addict. Waiting. Addict. Stagnation. Addict.

I am hurting him and all I ever wanted was to never hurt him. I am selfish. I am so selfish. This is the fork. I am at the edge now -- clinging to it, weak-armed.

Metaphor be damned. I never wanted to make this choice. I never saw it getting to this place...but I can't say that I didn't see in coming.

FUCKME! for being silent. And so FUCKME! for saying anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

FUCKME! Yes, I have said this many times in situations that I'm afraid I can relate to without even knowing the details. I'm sorry for your turmoil lolalane. Rise up in the cafeteria and stab the teachers with our plastic forks....MAYBE. I'm now addicted to your story and your writing, I'm the stalking type so don't worry about that but I will be keeping tabs on the Dirty girl and what she wouldn't do, later...

Blu~

10:18 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

That was supposed to say that I'm NOT the stalking type, damn I can never get it right, hahahahehehe, anyway laters...

10:19 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

You laugh like an ICP song.

Sigh. I love ICP. I should post about them. You're so inspiring, blu!

And PS...I'm a teacher...don't encourage those mongoloids to rise up against me!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... baseball

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home