Wednesday, February 08, 2006

31 Flavors

So, I'm sitting here, listening to some Lynard Skynard on a fine Wednesday night. Good fucking music wakes me the fuck up. Was thinking about that blowjob earlier. It was inspired, really. Nothing complicated. See, complications get in the way of the purity of the cock/throat relationship. It's fundamental to giving head.
  • Loose pucker, fat lips.
  • Wet, wet mouth.
  • Eager, aggressive tongue.
  • Relaxed throat.
  • Concentrated breathing.
Damn. I just love cock. Can I say that? Does that make me look like a whore?

It makes my mouth water; I drool on my tits while I suck. Sounds gross, right? I can't help it. I swallow and swallow, sucking saliva down. Never fast enough. His balls are dripping, his thighs, my hands, chin, neck. My dental hygenist told me that I have "active salivatory glands" and then demonstrated by pressing on one with a gloved finger. A little stream of saliva shot out of my mouth.

The upside? Less cavities.

The downside? When I want something -- really want something -- I drool like a fiend. And fuck do I want dick.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My exgirlfriend had an orgasm one time after the ... um ... finale to the blowjob. She was the coolest in that department.

Thumbs up. Gold stars all around.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Me said...

"Does that make me look like a whore?"
no sweety, it makes you sound like a whore. and we like that. sweet dreams.

10:53 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

All that talk about deep throat has me in some serious deep thought and you know I'm not supposed to be doing that, bad girl...

blu

11:47 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

What a coincidence I want something now too, and it's making ME drool.

5:33 AM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Cheers then, monkey babies...to sounding like a whore! My poor mother. What would she think?

Fuck it. It's too early to wax remorseful concerning my whorish tendencies. As Blu has said, those "...who love their own craft wear themselves to the bone as they work away at them without pausing to wash or feed." And I love my craft. But now, I must wash. Happy Thursday!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I love a woman who enjoys her work.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Al said...

A fine post.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Ahhh, to enjoy sexuality as you do...I envy you.

scarlett

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home