Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bullshit Post

Fuck. Why isn't this week over?

I had a meeting with The Baby Jesus (aka. my boss) yesterday and threw myself under the lunatic bus with a more 'daring' suggestion. I would have premised it better, but fucking G, my coworker, told me he had all ready told TBJ about it. Turns out...no. He's gonna hear from me today. I promise.

Speaking of which, there are a couple of people on my shit list today and I think I will try and enjoy kicking some ass, taking some names. Well, the names have already been taken, but you know what I mean.

Anyway. Then more sleep. I feel like, a million years old. I can't sleep enough these days. And then I didn't sleep enough. So, I am a mean girl today.

Cuddles, bunnies.

8 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Ahhh,you poor thing. Just two more days to go. Have fun kicking asses today. If you run out of names I have some you could try that boot out on.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I just noticed you put me on your list... yer so sweet...xo

9:29 AM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I wish I could give ya' some advice on getting some rest but we all know that blu is cold and tired...

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you need to be a mean girl. It can be a nice release.

12:36 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Go with BG and be mean and smash the mental midgets....

6:41 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Thanks for all the support, kiddies. Asses weren't kicked today, though through no fault of my own. G was (typically) absent today so I couldn't unleash on him, and the kid who was GOING to feel my wrath came too late at the end of the day. So, the wrath fizzled, sadly, as it does when I have to outlet.

I did have a delightful coffee with one of my best friends this evening so shit was processed, by still...what a let down. Le sigh.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I get confused...there's B, J, and BJ or JB, and TBJ, and BJGTJBGJB....head spinning....

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Magellan navigation system for car http://www.propecia-loss.info/Aptekayasmincena.html Used vw ny maternity brides maids dresses Cheap pre-paid calling rates City kansas rhinoplasty internet marketing newsletter Baxley georgia web design

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home