Thursday, February 09, 2006

Happy B Day!

It's B's birthday. We celebrated. A fine dinner was had by both. He had steak. Typical of him. But then, I know better than to try to convince him to eat anything else. Salad? Vegetables?!?

I know what he'll say. He gives me this look:

And says, "Are you stupid, woman?" I know, I know. But he made me bites and I must say, fucking good. Mm, meat.

And on that note, thumbs right back up to the guy in the next car over at the left turn signal. Yeah buddy, tell your friends at work tomorrow. My back (read: ass) was to him, so I didn't see it, but B told me that he was more than enthusiastic.

And I'm not even close to done yet.

Last year in the 20s for him. Gotta make it unforgettable. Grin.

4 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Happy B-Day to whom ever needs addressing and where are you when I need someone to cure this massive headache, huh?

It's friday already so have a great weekend precious, later...

blu~

6:48 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Happy Birthday to B. :)

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday B!!!whoever that is.i'm guessing your man.

2:03 PM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Belated Happy Birthday to B!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home