Monday, February 06, 2006

Meer Love

If I could have any animal I wanted, it would be a meerkat. I am obsessed with them. I go sit with them at any zoo visit (like at the LA zoo, they have these underground bubbles you can pop up in to watch them from their perspective) and watch all the documentaries on them (like when little Arnold almost dies from being bitten by a scorpion). They have the cutest little faces and they're all inquisitive and shit. This one looks ready for life in Hell-A:


Anyway. Did you know they like, babysit each other's kids? That's so cute! I want one! I want one! Someone buy me one. Squeak!

3 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

A MeerKat, how adorable. I'll bet they got a hell of a temper though.

I am adorable as well but I can turn the rally hat in a instant if need be or frightened, GRRRRR...!!!!

You were only gone a couple days and I'm already having withdrawls, I hope you had a great weekend, later...

blu

12:24 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I think you just described my life here. Sitting in a bubble observing the aimals in their natural-like habitat. I'm depressed now. Freaking Meerkat. ;)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Meerkats are awesome!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home