Sunday, February 12, 2006

Redirected

Okay, I used to write in this other place, so I thought I would do some convenient linkage for all yall that read my stories. Here:

Cupcakes - Spanko annecdote.

Signature - D/s style story and one of my all-time favorites.

Tangled - Little more story, little less spanko. Tried a younger set of characters. I liked the story development, but this is atypical of my style.

Bad Girls - A twist, and written for a friend of mine, this one is between two girls. Hee hee.

Ladylike - Very much out of my realm of kink and written for a different audience; the main character is a child.

On Patience - Spanko annecdote.

These following two were there, but have subsequently been moved over here:

Owned - D/s annecdote.

Behave - A little car trip in the middle of the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

O.K. I've actually been getting out and staying busy lately, partially thanks to you, it means the world.

What I'm saying is that I'm going to read every bit of it because I'm sick and devoted like that, but it may take me a few days to get the digs on my critique so be patient and when you I give it I'll give it like I have never given it before, mmm mmm mmmm, later precious....

blu

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.chevrolet-corvette-5.info/1985-chevrolet-s10-blazer.html mortgage quotes

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home