Friday, March 10, 2006

Bleeding No. 3

Last night was the worst night of my life. And I froze. I forgot why I made these decisions in the first place. I could only think about his face, his pain. I could only think about what a fucked-up girl I am for ruining his life.

I don't know what I am choosing between anymore, but it might seem like keeping him safe and free from any more heartache is winning. My wounds are closing, but it is only a matter of time. It was not easy to sleep last night, but the drugs and alcohol helped.

I don't know which way is up anymore and I'm drowning.

5 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I'm at a loss lola.....

3:06 PM  
Blogger 400 said...

OMG...I haven't read for a few days. I had no idea. Is that why Friday became what it became? An early out to go rescue?

And you know that you are not ruining his life, he has done with his life what he has done, and now you are choosing for you, not against him.

Call me if you want to, any time.

<3

1:03 PM  
Blogger Defragging said...

men
women
whatever your poison
creep into the heart and cause drama
but fuck it
it's fun
the wounds and the healing of the aftermath just take a little time
just drink more alocohol
it will pass
cheers

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Industrial circuit breaker panels Teen shaved clips paper printers crystal ice machine seroquel for alcohol withdrawal small in home ice machines Athens house insurance rates Vioxx and celebrex victims manitowoc series sseries 300 ice machine oreck air purifier Mcse prep windows 2000 system registry

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... popup blocker Desktop wallpapers of subaru wrx Cooking+schools+in+merida breast enlargement pills guide Mcse 2003 fast Bill fleckenstein online Crucifixion bdsm spam filter buy levitra online Early model a ford accounting continuing education Art silk oriental area rugs fragrance oil

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home