Friday, March 17, 2006

Bleeding No. 5

I should write, I know. But like all things in my life, I just keep putting off and putting off. In a day, I will have done this, in a week, in a month, and then, I'll talk about it then. It's a good job other people are in my life cause I would never do things simply for myself. I would keep putting off, longer and longer...until nothing.

I am so fucking afraid. I am so fucking selfishly unselfish. And I am a liar now. Everything I say is caution, is temporary. I will always love you, but every second is this huge event. Will this be the last time? Will there be a last time? Nothing happened, so I have done nothing. And I am waiting for it to happen. For there to be a good time, a better time. But there is no time but now. And I am ticking through it a liar.

I hate me so much more today than I did yesterday. I hate being this way. I hate not being able to turn it off, be pragmatic, logical. I hate making promises I couldn't keep. I hate that I am everything, and I have been nothing. And in the end, it doesn't matter. I will never be okay again. I didn't think it was possible, but I will never go through anything worse than this. And I will never think that I deserve, again.

I will never be with you. I will never be whole. I will never be happy. I will never be a good person. I will never be okay again.

And nothing anyone says can change that.

So, don't say anything. I deserve this pain. I deserve more pain, the worst pain. I deserve to have my heart broken everyday because I didn't do this right. Because I am callous. Because I am a liar. Because I am so disgustingly low. I hate. I hate so much. I am so repulsed.

I was on the plane, after everything happened, and I wished that it would just go down. Some fucking barren corn field and just no more. I think he could forgive me then. I think that he could go on then. I think that he could endure, be happy even. I am making him feel worth less; I am saying it's not enough. Who the fuck am I?

1 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I know you said don't say anything and whether you were talking to us or him it don't matter because I'm gonna give it to you...

The fact is you may deserve it but it is what it is and that in itself is real and beautiful because it belongs to you no matter how terrible or cruel or disgusting it is, miss the gory stories lola, later...

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home