Friday, March 03, 2006

By Invitation Only

So, babies. I'm heading out on the town this evening. Well, this afternoon rather. I get out very early on Fridays and so me and a bunch of my colleages head over to the bar we love (hot waiters, pitchers that are mostly alcohol, and ridiculous mood lighting--it's black in there by 7--a sexual predator's dream!) and start tankin' up almost immediately. I am fucked by 9.

So, me and 31 are the cruise directors for these little soirees. We didn't want to be, but somehow it just happened that way. It's so high school (how appropriate) how I'll like, sidle up next to some teacher in the hallway and be like, "You going to be at the, uh..."afterschool meeting" on Friday?" Yeah, I'm hella smooth!! And then they'll be like, "Really? You sure? Is it okay?"

AGHHH! We're all peers here. We all need to get shit-faced to the same degree! Like I would be all, "No, you're not one of the popular kids! Get fucked!" I know this makes me look like such a bitch. I'll even get the casual, "Hey, can I come with you guys tonight?"

Just come. Really. I never get my shit together till the last minute. Expect that you are always invitied. The time and place never changes. Fuck, just come already and stop making me and 31 look like those girls in high school that we hated. FUCK!

I need a drink. And conveniently enough...

4 Comments:

Blogger 400 said...

Argh...nothing more to say except do you want an invitation? Should I hand calligraphy it and put it in your box? Would you like a time by which to RSVP?

An hour and ten minutes and counting...
<3 31

1:09 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Can I please come along...you are the one's from high school that we hated so much aren't you and now your just older bigger and more experienced at being a, hahaha, gotcha, a bitch...

I don't believe you personally are a bitch but there comes a time in everyones life that acting as one is beneficial to all, later...

That reminds me that i need to go out, I told my so called girlfriend where she could go so I guess I'm free now...

2:21 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

C'mon....sit on Daddy's lap, and I'll buy the first round.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Dsl ethernet modem avm fritz box sl Toyota matrix aftermarket acura web site go contemporary dance works Usa cup soccer Powerball multi state lottery buy ambien Pictures of waterloo iowa sex offendres buy xenical cheap supplier online order celebrex advice Acura auto discount part florida timeshare Montreal cooking schoolsia school Completely free spyware remover software

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home