Thursday, March 30, 2006

Quick and Girly

scarlett says I look sad. I saw that on my yahoo when I was cleaning my desk. You see, I have been cleaning a lot lately. I have a fresh home. It feels good. I guess. Oh, sorry for not responding scarlett. I was in a cleaning frenzy.

My hair is in a frenzy here. 80's hair. From this very morning. Yeah. I have nothing to say. Or just waffley stuff. I have them in my freezer right now. Waffles.

GOOD LORD! I am so boring. And scattered.

Oh, I'm going to a comedy show on Saturday with B. This is pretty sweet, cause as yall know, I'm such a comedy fanboy. But, more importantly (extreme GIRL ALERT coming), I get to wear my new dress. You see, when I found it in the store, I was with B and I held it up to him and was like, "What do you think?"

I could see it on his face: Ugh. No. (Later, I found out that he was really thinking, "Wow. That's a hideously preschool dress. Are those big-ass learn-to-use-buttons buttons? Is that a cherry print?!? I really don't like that dress.")

So, I was like, "Wait till I try it on. If you don't like it, I won't get it." (I was spending his money. Hee hee.)

And I tried it on. And he liked it. A lot. So did the fella handing his sweetheart clothes in the dressing room next to me. And I was like, "See? You should trust I know what looks good on me." By 'me', I meant 'my tits'. Yeah, my tits look fabulous in this frock. I'm very excited to play dress up.

Anyway, dinner, drinks, comedy, a long ass drive. Sounds like fun. I'm off to confess dirty things to the hip preist now, before he is silenced by the evil blog police. Peace, babies.

6 Comments:

Blogger macaroon said...

Ask the preist, bobbygee. He could tell you better than me.

Fuckin' A! That rhymed. Nice.

3:12 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Nice lola, it's about time...

9:12 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

If you need help just ask...

7:32 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

:) I'm glad to hear that things may be somewhat better for you...and no problem with the IM thing, I figured you were busy...hit me up on IM sometime when your not in a frenzy :p

oh, nice new blog template...only I am having trouble seeing the text.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Northern michigan university and sweatshirts Brownstown dentist

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Sharp microwave ovens 1200 watt hawaii hotel furniture Clothes jessica maclintock dresses girls waterfall furniture Fiat cng furniture store in atlanta ga Osteoarthritis+pain+relief http://www.dysfunction-erectile-new-treatment.info/dog_jackets.html Peugeot watches

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home