Monday, March 06, 2006

Salvation. I want yours.



Rancid.
Did I tell you all that I crushed hardcore of these guys as a youth...and still do? I saw them at The Gilman when I was a baby (so to speak; I was like 15 or something). Grew up in the East Bay. I miss this music.


Fuck it gets me moving. I WANNA SCREAM! Grin.

There are some lyrics in there:

"...a neighborhood called Blackhawk
where all the rich people hide..."

My mom gets her hair done in Blackhawk. Smirk. It's totally yuppieville. My roommate in college had a house in the gated communities there. It came with a golf cart. I never did make proper use of that golf cart. Heh heh. Anyway. There isn't enough music that makes you want to kick the shit out of things without feeling like a major asshole later. I'm just saying.

HAPPY MONDAY, BITCHES!

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

So you are from the east bay huh? i am too! Blackhawk is very yuppieville, but I'm not going to complain b/c it is very clean. haha

7:50 AM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I haven't the slightest clue about Blackhawk but I do mabout rancid and it's funny you mention music because i just got finished organising my BadAss music collection and Rancid just happens to be in it, rock on lola, later...;

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Off set mortgage definition Interpret forex quotes lipitor side lipitor adverse reactions http://www.investments-8.info

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home