Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bye Bye SB2K6!!

SPRING BREAK 2K6!! is drawing to a close and I am so insanely depressed about it. I did nothing, but I was really liking it. I still have to put together a slide show for my class and decide how to present their last few assignments, sort of collate their work and think about if there is anything I can do for the auction. TBJ wants me to put together some sort of project from my class, but he has no idea how hard it is for me to get even yearbook posters from them. The idea of getting a piece of work that's auctionable (specifically, that doesn't have some sort of my-daddy-is-a-cunt-and-doesn't-love-me content or I-dig-furry-animae-breasts content) is unimaginable. I'm fucked.

Also, gonna get my contract this week. I've decided that less than $38000 means I'm walking. I just want to see how little he'll offer me. Part of me wants a chance to laugh in his face...part of me really wants to be validated and get my 40K. We'll see.

I'm gonna try and do something fun this weekend, like my comedy club outing last weekend. That was more excitement than I've had in a long time and I want to try to get a little more in before I'm back to that fucking asylum. Anyway, more interesting posts to come. Promise.

6 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Once again good luck on the 40k and the project or projects as well...

The comedy club bit sounds badass seeing that I haven't been in years, Yeah I'm sad...

At the very least crash a party somewhere and have a great time, later lola...

12:37 PM  
Blogger 400 said...

I MISS YOU. We need to catch up. I can't believe that we didn't cross paths over SB2K6. I spent amazing amounts of time at home doing nothing, and at work actually working.
I'll see you Monday @ 9! :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Me said...

All better now! You look lovely, by the way.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Defragging said...

strip clubs are always fun...or go hear some music...you are far too pretty to be hanging too much on the home front darling...xxx

9:09 PM  
Blogger Defragging said...

and smart
and nasty (my favorite aspect de dirty girl)
xxx

9:10 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Smart, nasty, homey, all the greatest qualities, hmmmm?

See ya' sweet thang...

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home