Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fuckers 2

"So, sweety, what's the problem? GO GET LAID! You're a resourceful girl, get going."

Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy, Meredith? If I could just get dressed up and go find some utilitarian lovin'? But alas, there are several good (and stupid) reasons why that is just impossible for now, and really, forever.

For the time being, I am shopping for new toys, kinko and otherwise. I want something that is sort of more realistically penisy and also vibratorish. I am looking for suggestions, ladies (and you saavy fellas). Links and pictures appreciated. Grin.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

It WOULD be that simple chicky...if you lived HERE.
Sweet Jerk luv mmmmmmmm.
Bow-chica-bow-bow.

Once you go Jerk you....um, usually marry a nice guy.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I was thinking along the lines of some feel good claptrap, "think it, believe it and it will happen" that sort of thing. I know, utter bullshit. I like your plan of attack. I have a lovely toy that is almost the exact replica of my favourite penis. Right size right shape, and it vibrated. I took the batteries out though. Not a fan of the vibrator and that noise! Let's see, what else, hmm, sadly most of my toys require a partner. Great now I'm depressed AND horny!

11:14 PM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Great new store here in London, Libido (http://www.libidolondon.com). I think you can order stuff on-line, but if you see something you like, you might want to look for it locally. Opened up my virgin eyes, it did! (tee hee, virgin eyes--yeah, right)

1:54 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Hey pretty girl, I would love to help but I am in no position to be giving any advice right now and unfortunately I'm also no afficianado(did I spell that right?)on dildos and vibrators and such as I have been accustomed to using the real thing with no complaints(just not lately). Good Luck sexy I know you'll be fine as long as you keep that go getter or go gethim attitude and slap em' around a little. Now go out there and break some hearts, I would....

Blu~

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home