Sunday, April 02, 2006

Two Sides

HIS: You wake up in your room, your heart racing as you feel the hand pushing down on your mouth. You're pulled up, shadows and starlight as you're pushed through the open window, an arm around your waist as he lifts you, walking to the edge of the roof, his free hand on the edge as you both lightly drop under the tilted garage door, alone for a split second before you feel your hair pulled up, your body slammed forward across the hood, your panties pulled down, your ass, your pussy exposed.

His hand traces the back of your thigh, the curve, a pause, a sound like an approval, then your cunt filled. Your body jerking forward as his weight slams against your ass, your thighs bouncing against the hood as your whore throat betrays you, your moans filling the garage, mixing with the sound of his dick pounding you, fucking you, using you, his fist pushing down hard as your ass bucks. Your grunts join his, your cunt leaking down the inside of your thighs as your clit thrashes against the metal.

Your back arches as you're pushed onto your knees, the floor cold as his thick cock pushes, unasking past your lips and slides into your throat. He smiles as you gurgle, fucking your face, his body tensing, not needing to tell you to swallow, knowing you understand. He slams you against him and cums, hot, thick, feeling you swallow, watching as he spills out of your mouth and dribbles down your chin onto your tits.

He looks down at you, his breath steadying. He watches you clean him, never glancing up, knowing better. He lets you finish, holding your chin and tilting your head up. He kisses you on the forehead, his lips hot; he strokes your hair away from your flushed cheek. You watch as he walks out, your heartbeat the only sound.

................................................................................................


You wake up in your room, your heart racing as you feel the hand pushing down on your mouth....


HERS: But before he can pull me from my room, I have reached up, tightened my hand around his wrist and tugged him into my bed, pulling his body onto my own, his weight pressing heavy chest and hips on my thighs, my cunt waking up between those thighs, pressed tight together, hot and damp. I cover his mouth with my own, my eyes open wide in the night, my pupils large and focused on his face, sucking on his lip, opening my legs for him.

His hands are on my breasts, fingers digging into my soft flesh and I kiss him through a moan. I can feel his cock, hard intent along his thigh; I pull away from his mouth, narrowing my eyes at him. He is not happy, growls so softly, and leans up, grabs my shoulder roughly and turns me, my chest and shoulders pressed into the bed, my ass and thighs trapped under my nightgown, under his lap. I can feel him lean down and bite hard on my shoulder, daring me to cry out and wake the house. I whimper into my pillow, reaching back to dig into his thighs with a grunt.

His hand is on the back of my neck, curling around my spine, gripping the neckline of my gown and tearing it to my thighs. I squeeze him harder and he is down by my ear, voice so low but dripping; he says, "Let go of me, cunt. Don't ever touch me if you haven't been given permission."

I breathe hard, my cheeks flushing and turning to look at him. He pushes my face into the pillow, snagging my hair in his grip and holding tight, his other hand plunging between my wet thighs and prying my legs apart, sliding his knee between them. He opens his fly and shoves his jeans down his legs, cock delicious in the shadows. I want to lick, I want to taste, I want to swallow.

His weight is along my back, pressing my spine down, my grunts trickling beneath him. His lap is pressed dangerously against my ass and I can feel the silhouette of his cock, can feel his pulse in his veins, can hear his breath ragged and deliberate. His hands are rough, fingers sliding along my pussy lips and around my clit, quickly, clicking his tongue softly. I can hear his smile. He shoves his thick cock into my cunt before I can anticipate it, and my body swallows him, a gasp, louder than I hoped from my whore mouth.

And then his hand was there, holding and choking, his middle and fourth fingers in my mouth. I sucked them hard while he fucked my pretty cunt, soaking my bed in the dark. I felt his other hand beneath my belly, moving down to my swollen clit and rubbing across it mercifully. I groaned into the pillow and he spread my legs wider, so wide, moving both hands to my lower back and pinning me while his cock slammed into my cunt. His hips were jerking hard and his breath was louder. Just before it was too late, he slipped his cock out of my pussy and sprayed hot, sticky cum across my ass and back. I was twisting and shaking, could feel him dripping down my sides onto my torn nightgown.

He caught his breath, his hand was on my ass. He squeezed hard; I squealed and then his fingers slid up my back. I could feel him smeared across my skin.

"Next time, you won't touch, cunt," he said, getting off me and pulling his jeans up. I didn't move. I couldn't move. He leaned down, his face so close to mine, his lips brushing my mouth, "You aren't to clean up until you see the sun. Understand?"