Saturday, February 18, 2006

Regression (Like, OH MY GOD!)

I've been getting some shit for my taste in meathead men. Most certainly, I do not consider myself to be someone who is easily pigeon-holed. Clearly, I need a second post. And so in response, I would like to enclose some of the men that I lust after that would not fall into this oh-so-predictable category:

Brad Nowell of Sublime. An awesome musician, yesssss. My favorite band. But in addition, he was the honest-to-God most hottest guy ever. Big, meaty body, dense and thick, but a level of definition. Tattoos, gorgeous face. Really, fucking beautiful. It's a shame. A damn shame.

Gary Oldman of pretty much anything he's been in (mostly though Immortal Beloved, True Romance, The Scarlett Letter and Sid and Nancy) except Hannibal. This guy is much smaller than I usually go for, but he is fucking present. He has great bone structure and a tremendous energy.

Mike Patton of Faith No More and Mr. Bungle. Le sigh. I was just having a conversation with B about how Mike and Peter Steele (also way hot and sincerely endowed) of Type O Negative have the most haunting voices we have ever heard. Mike is damn edible, especially with the long hair from his Faith No More days. He's a musical genius and I think I dig him the same way I dig Gary.

John Malkovich. Who doesn't know John Malkovich? Okay, this one way a surprise to me, too. But it happened during Con Air and now I have to see him in everything. He's just incredibly intense. I can't wait to see Klimt. A favorite actor and a favorite artist?!? Squeak!


Paul Newman. Swoon. Really. Damn him! Even his picture on the salad dressing does it for me. But The Long Hot Summer and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (!!) got me started. He just has that untouchable, classy, boyish thing down, while also remaining a perfectly charming asshole. Cool Hand Luke. Fuck, I want this.

Clint Eastwood. Again. And I still want him. The way he can stare through you. Mm.

Chris Meloni from Law&Order: SVU and Oz. (More predictable, yeah.) I know I have posted about Chris in the past, but fuck if he doesn't deserve to be revisited. I am in the most disgusting lust with him...aw, to be his cellmate -- fantastic dream sequence ensues -- what fun we'd have. Grin.

Leland Chapman of Dog: The Bounty Hunter. Speaking of cellmates. If I could be arrested by this guy, I would seriously consider a career in crime. Leland's the go-to guy for both arresting the hard-core degenerates and the post-arrest nurturing. He is fucking gorgeous. I watched the entire series for this guy. I even dig the ponytail. Look at the tats! Look at the arms! Fucking strong.

DMX. Now here's one with the voice, too. All raspy and low. I love to listen to him. And he's so wholly male. Mm. Fuck.

Daniel Johns, frontman for Silverchair. How he get in here? I know he's all crazy and stuff, but you have to understand...my favorite accent int he world is the Australian accent. And he's fucking got it. And he's kinda like Kurt Cobain but my age. And fuck, I just want him. What can I say?

Vinnie Jones from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, among others. I know I'll get shit for this, and I know he isn't his character in Lock, Stock, but I love this guy. LOVE HIM. Yeah, he could be a massive asshole, but a girl can dream, right?

So, I hope yall (and by yall, I mean the ones who have said, "I know what you're like now, and I'm disappointed") have a bigger picture of that which I find lust-worthy. On the one hand, I feel like a douche bag for basically spending the last two hours writing a thirteen year old girl's diary entry, but on the other hand, it has been an afternnon full of photos of unbelievably hot mens. Who wins here? Me. Heh heh.

PS. How could I have left this handsome fella out? What is wrong with me? Yeowzah!! What a dish!

13 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

WTF?!?

I couldn't help but notice that I....am missing from this list!

Grrrr FUCKING Grrrrr.

I guess I have to shave my head.

AGAIN!

5:45 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

Fuck yeah. I love shaved heads. I'll add you though, baby. No worries.

6:08 PM  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I see how it is ya' put the jerk up in the house but yo' daddy. I guess if I was a woman I would appreciate this tasteful selection but fortunately I am not, I am a lesbian though.

Who's your daddy?

4:26 AM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

There are about three or four on your list that might make it onto mine. Only one for sure, though, an I'M NOT TELLIN'!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Mmm yummy. See, I get the tightly wound, ready to pounce and eat you up men...Gary Oldman, John Malkovich, CLINT, Vinnie Jones, Mike Patton. Shiny muscles and meat for brains doesn't do a whole lot for me. If I can lick 'em intellectually they don't stand a chance.
That kid on Dog!? I think he's sharing the 2 brain cells he has with the cast. And those ears. Well... I guess the ears are good for stearing... ahem. I'll go now.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

*ugh* I HATE that picture.
My shoulder looks all deform-ed.

OH well, I was just a token addition any way.
Thanks luv.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

I am SO glad to see I'm not the only one with a thing (I meam a BIG thing)for Gary Oldman and John Malkovich. I also like Vinnie Jones in "Gone In 60 Seconds"


Wooohoooo to sexy man meat ;)
scarlett

1:14 PM  
Blogger macaroon said...

See?!? Yall get me. Squeak! They're hot. And really, I can lick just about any of them (Jerk excluded, of course) intellectually, so I can't use that as a gage.

Jerk, gimmee your most "come hither" picture and I will dedicate an entire post to your lust-worthiness.

Blu, I have no pictures of you. This is your fault, not mine. Grin.

Jeez, just reading yall's comments makes me drool...it's even in the names. Sigh. Okay, I'll try to get back to more substantial posts. Cheers, babies.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...my future husband Vin Diesel is missing from the list. I suggest you revise this at once.

<3 A

8:54 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Mike Patton - definitely!! Oh man - that voice, that face!

I also like Henry Rollins an awful lot. I had never heard of the man until I saw him open for Pearl Jam in Berkeley back in 1993 or something like that. He was hipnotic, and I have enjoyed his work immensly.

Cool picture of J too - He is getting so famous!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://pjradlsa.com/nafp/fgwq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rgetrsgy.com/romv/ckiw.html]Cool site[/url]

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://pjradlsa.com/nafp/fgwq.html | http://chpdgfgh.com/hbiu/uuda.html

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! glider rocker chair Control spotting birth yasmin Lexus is 250 breakwater blue

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home